- 1 package (about 17 oz) refrigerated fully-cooked boneless pot roast with gravy
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 medium onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1 package (16 oz) thick prebaked pizza crust (12-inch diameter)
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1 package (4 oz) crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped roasted red pepper
Heat oven to 450°. Heat butter in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add onion and brown sugar; cook and stir 8 to 10 minutes or until onion is caramelized. Meanwhile remove pot roast from package, removing as much gravy as possible. Reserve gravy for other use. Cut pot roast into 1/2-inch pieces. Place pizza crust on ungreased large baking sheet. Top evenly with beef, onion, walnuts, cheese and red pepper. Bake in 450° oven 10 to 12 minutes or until topping is hot. Cut into 8 wedges.
Recipe provided by The Beef Checkoff.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!