- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 pound Flank Steak
- 8 tortillas
- 2 medium sliced Bell peppers
- 1 medium sliced white onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Wash your hands and clean your cooking area.
- Wash all produce under cool running water with a soft vegetable brush.
- Start by mixing together the chili powder, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, cumin, cayenne pepper, salt. Add in the lime juice and mix well to create a runny paste.
- Place flank steak in a seal-able plastic bag and place the spice paste in the bag thoroughly coating the steak.
- Cook the beef over a medium high heat on the grill until it reaches at least 145 degrees (for 8 to 10 minutes on each side).
- Slice the onion, and bell pepper and coat with olive oil and pepper.
- Cook the onion and pepper over medium heat on the grill (recommend using a grill basket) until the vegetables soften.
- Assemble the beef and vegetables on 8 tortillas.
- Serve with your favorite fajitas sides!
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!