- 1 (1.59-oz pkg.) freezer jam fruit pectin
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup crushed blackberries (about 1-1/2, 6 oz. container)
- 1 cup crushed blueberries (about 2, 4..4 oz. container)
- 1 cup crushed raspberries (about 1-1/2, 6 oz. container)
- 1 cup crushed strawberries (about 1, 1 lb. container)
- Zest of 1 small lemon
- 5 (8 oz.) plastic freezer jars
Stir sugar and contents of package in a bowl until well blended. Add blackberries, blueberries, raspberries, strawberries and lemon zest. Stir 3 minutes. Ladle jam into clean jars to fill line. Twist on lids. Let stand until thickened, about 30 minutes. Serve immediately, refrigerate up to three weeks or freeze up to one year. Makes about 5 (8 oz.) half pints.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!