- 3 cups romaine lettuce
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 1 1/2 cups strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup Red onion, thinly slice
- 1/2 cup Low fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon raspberry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Poppy Seed
- 1/4 cup Low fat milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Combine and mix romaine and spinach in a pan (4′ 1/2 medium).
- Lay strawberries, cranberries and red onion on top of mixed greens.
- Refrigerate salad at 35° to 40° until ready to serve.
- Mix remaining ingredients (mayo,raspberry vinegar, sugar, poppy seed and milk) together.
- Whisk until smooth.
- Keep refrigerated at 35° to 40° until ready to serve.
- Serving time, toss salad with dressing to evenly coat and serve with tongs.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!