- 1 package (10 oz.) ready-to-serve salad greens
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- Creamy Raspberry Dressing:
(This dressing makes a great gift!)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 tsp. sugar
- 1 tablespoon raspberry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 1/2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 2 1/2 teaspoons seedless raspberry jam
In large salad bowl, combine greens, strawberries, kiwi, onion, feta cheese and almonds. In small bowl, whisk dressing ingredients. Drizzle desired amount over salad and toss to coat. Serve immediately. Refrigerate any leftover dressing.
Suggestions: Can use cranberries instead of kiwi and strawberries, and honey roasted cashews in place of almonds.
Kiwi and feta add to this interesting salad that is sweet, tangy, creamy and tart. It pairs perfectly with grilled ribs. Serves 8.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!