- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 cup buffalo wing sauce, divided
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) part-skim shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon each garlic salt, pepper and chili powder
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Celery sticks
- Blue cheese salad dressing
- Unroll pizza crust into a lightly greased 15-inch by 10-inch by 1-inch baking pan; flatten dough and build up edges slightly.
- Bake at 400° for 7 minutes.
- Brush dough with 3 tablespoons buffalo wing sauce.
- Combine cheddar and mozzarella cheeses; sprinkle a third over the crust.
- Set aside.
- In a large skillet, cook the chicken, garlic salt, pepper and chili powder in butter until chicken is no longer pink.
- Add the remaining wing sauce; cook and stir over medium heat for about 5 minutes or until the chicken is no longer pink.
- Spoon over cheese.
- Sprinkle with oregano and remaining cheese.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Serve with celery and blue cheese dressing.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!