Submitted by Debbie Flinner of Canton, Ohio
- 1 cup uncooked oats
- 3/4 cup Quaker Natural Cereal, crushed
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2-8oz. packages cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 1-21oz. can cherry pie filling
- Heat oven to 350°. Grease 9” springform pan.
- Combine oats, crushed cereal, melted butter and sugar. Press on bottom and sides of pan. Bake 15 minutes; cool.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla at medium speed until fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well. Stir in chocolate and whipping cream. Pour into crust.
- Bake 1 hour or until center is almost set. Cool completely, remove rim; chill. Spread pie filling over top. Serve with whipped cream. Refrigerate leftovers. 16 servings.