- 4-2.7oz. candy bars (Snickers, or your favorite)
- 1-1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup melted margarine
- 3-8oz. pkgs. cream cheese, softened
- 1-14oz. can sweetened milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup whipping cream, whipped
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Coarsely chop candy bars. Reserve 1/3 cup of the chopped candy bars.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted margarine and press firmly in bottom of a 9” springform pan.
In mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Beat in sweetened milk; then beat in the eggs and vanilla. Add chopped candy bars and pour into pan.
- Bake 65 minutes or until center is set. Cool then chill.
- In a small saucepan, combine brown sugar and whipping cream; bring to a boil. Stir in reserved 1/3 cup of the candy bar. Over low heat, boil 1 minute; set aside to cool. Garnish each slice of cheesecake with 1-2 tablespoons of glaze, or glaze entire cheesecake before cutting. Refrigerate leftovers.