- 4 cups blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 6 Tbsp. butter
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease an 8×8 pan (or double the recipe for a 9×13). If using frozen berries, thaw first.
- Combine berries, 1 1/2 Tbsp. sugar and cornstarch, then spread into prepared pan.
- Combine all remaining ingredients except butter in a mixing bowl.
- Cut butter into the dry ingredients with a fork or pastry cutter until small crumbles form.
- Sprinkle the crumbles evenly over the berries.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until bubbly and lightly browned. Let cool before serving (it thickens while it cools).
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!