- 2 cups orange juice
- 2 cups milk
- 2 pints orange sherbet
- 4 medium ripe bananas
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 18 miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- In four batches, process the orange juice, milk, sherbet and bananas in a blender until smooth.
- Pour into glasses.
- Cut a hole in the corner of a pastry or plastic bag; fill with whipped topping.
- Pipe a ghost shape on top of each beverage.
- Position chocolate chips for eyes.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!