- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 package (6 ounces) chicken stuffing mix
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) condensed broccoli cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a small saucepan, bring water to a boil.
- Stir in stuffing mix.
- Remove from the heat; cover and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, layer chicken and broccoli in a greased 11-inch by 7-inch baking dish.
- Top with soup.
- Fluff stuffing with a fork; spoon over soup.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until heated through.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!