Ham and Spinach Casserole
Around the Table Weekly Email
Get Around the Table in Your Inbox!
- 3 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen sliced carrots, thawed
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen creamed spinach, thawed
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tube (4 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook ham over medium heat until lightly browned.
- Stir in the carrots, soup, spinach, water, pepper and salt; heat through.
- Pour into a greased 8-inch square baking dish.
- Unroll crescent dough; separate into two rectangles.
- Seal perforations.
- Cut each rectangle lengthwise into four strips; make a lattice crust.
- Bake at 375° for 18-22 minutes or until bubbly and crust is golden brown.
Want to share a recipe?
We are always looking for more recipes to add to our site. Submit Your Recipes