- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup melted butter
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 ego yolk
- 1-12 oz. pkg. butterscotch chips
- 1/3 cup corn syrup
- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts
- Combine first 6 ingredients together and press into an ungreased 13″x9″ baking dish.
- Bake at 350° for 25 minutes; cool.
- While cooling, heat butterscotch chips, corn syrup and butter together in a double boiler until melted and smooth; pour over crust.
- Sprinkle nuts over top, and gently press into the melted mixture. Refrigerate 1 hour before cutting and serving.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!