- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 1/2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup fresh bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup peach preserves
- 1 fresh peach, peeled, pitted and pureed preparation
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Lightly grease a medium baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, mix thoroughly the ground beef, hot pepper sauce, Cajun seasoning, Worcestershire sauce, parsley, onion, bread crumbs, milk, and egg.
- Form the mixture into lif ball sized meatballs and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes, or until there is no pink left in the middle.
- In a small bowl, combine the barbecue sauce, peach puree and peach preserves.
- When meatballs are done, place in a serving dish and cover with the barbecue sauce mixture.
- Toss to coat.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!