- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 can peach pie filling
- 1/3 cup prepared caramel sauce
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350℉ and lightly butter a 9×9 inch pan.
- In large bowl, cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add eggs and vanilla and mix until combined. Mix in flour and salt until incorporated.
- Carefully spread 3/4 of dough into prepared pan to form crust. Pour peach pie filling over crust. Drop remaining dough by spoonful over top in random pattern.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes until crust begins to brown lightly. Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly. Drizzle with caramel sauce and sprinkle with chopped pecans. Serve warm or chilled
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!