- 4 cups romaine lettuce (chopped)
- 1/4 cup red onion (chopped)
- 1 cup canned black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 orange (peeled and chopped)
- 1 tomato (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar (if you like)
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano (if you like)
- black pepper (to taste)
- Toss all ingredients together in large salad bowl. If using red wine vinegar and oregano, add that too.
- Serve right away or refrigerate up to one hour and then serve.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!