- 3 large carrots, scrubbed or peeled
- The juice of one lime and grated zest of half a lime
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1⁄3 cup roasted peanuts (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Grate the carrots on the large holes of the box grater.
- Stir in the lime juice and zest, honey, salt, mint, and peanuts. Taste the salad and add more lime, mint, honey or salt if desired.
- Serve right away or store, covered in the refrigerator, up to 3 days.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!