- 2 pkgs. cream cheese, softened (8oz. each)
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped onion
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped bell pepper
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 tsp. seasoned salt
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 cup chopped roasted pecans or walnuts
- Mix cream cheese and cheddar cheese until well blended.
- Add all remaining ingredients EXCEPT the nuts; mix well.
- Refrigerate over night. Shape mixture into a ball, and roll in nuts. Serve with crackers.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!