- 4 potatoes (large, baking)
- 1 cup cottage cheese, low-fat
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons onion (chopped)
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Scrub the potatoes.
- Put the potatoes in the oven.
- Bake 30 to 40 minutes until tender.
- Slice each potato in half lengthwise.
- Use a spoon to scoop out the inside of each potato.
- Leave about ½ inch of potato next to the skin.
- Save the inside part of each potato in a small bowl.
- Peel the onion. Chop it to make 2 tablespoons chopped onion.
- Put the cheese, milk, and onion in another small bowl.
- Add the insides of the potatoes. Mix with a fork until light and fluffy.
- Divide this mix into 8 parts.
- Put part of the mix inside each potato.
- Sprinkle paprika over the potatoes.
- Return to the oven for 5 minutes to reheat.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!