- 2 cups zucchini, grated
- 1/2 cup onion, grated
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- pinch cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line baking sheet with foil.
- Put zucchini and onion in cheesecloth. Squeeze out as much water as you can.
- Add to medium mixing bowl. Add garlic, egg and butter. Mix well. Add breadcrumbs, both cheeses, salt, pepper and cayenne. Mix until everything is combined.
- Brush remaining melted butter onto foil-lined tray. Use small scoop to portion tots. Roll gently into log shape. Place on prepared sheet.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until crisp and golden brown. Serve immediately with ketchup for dipping.