- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (10 oz.) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/3 milk
- 2 tablespoon barbecue sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon each, oregano, salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups potatoes, thinly sliced (about 4 medium potatoes)
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
Preheat oven to 350°. Combine 1 1/2 cups cheese, soup, milk, barbecue sauce, oregano, salt and pepper in large bowl. Stir in potatoes until well coated. Stir in potatoes until well coated. Turn into shallow buttered 1 1/2 quart baking dish; cover with aluminum foil. Bake 45 minutes. Remove foil and bake 15 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender. Remove from oven and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese and paprika; let stand 5 minutes before serving.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!