- 1 (3 1/2 oz.) can whole green chilies
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons bacon drippings
- 1 can diced tomatoes, drained
- 6 ozs. sharp Cheddar cheese, cubed
- salt to taste
- 8 eggs
Remove all seeds, chop green chilies, saute onions in fat. Add chilies and tomatoes; cook over high heat, stirring constantly, about 15 to 20 minutes, until mixture is almost dry. Add cheese cubes, cooking over low heat. Add salt to taste. Beat eggs in bowl. Add to pan and cook until moist and creamy. Serve immediately. Serves 4.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!