- 9 cups Corn Chex®, Rice Chex® or Wheat Chex® cereal (or combination)
- 2 cups bite-size pretzel twists
- 2 cups bite-size cheese crackers
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 package (1 oz) ranch dressing and seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
In large microwavable bowl, mix cereal, pretzels and crackers. In small microwavable bowl, microwave butter uncovered on High about 30 seconds or until melted. Pour over cereal mixture; stir until evenly coated. Stir in dressing mix and cheese until evenly coated. Microwave uncovered on High 3 minutes, stirring each minute. Spread on waxed paper or foil to cool. Variation: Add some peanuts or mixed nuts to the mix?about 1 cup. Store in airtight container.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!