- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1-2/3 cups (10-oz. pkg.) Peanut Butter Chips
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 6 cups crisp rice cereal
- Butter 13x9x2-inch pan.
- Stir together corn syrup and brown sugar in large saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil.
- Remove from heat.
- Add peanut butter chips, cocoa and butter; stir until chips are melted and mixture is smooth. (Mixture will be thick.)
- Add cereal; stir until well coated.
- Immediately press into prepared pan.
- Cool completely.
- Cut into squares.
About 24 treats.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!