- Chicken breast (6 oz), poached and shredded
- Part skim ricotta cheese (6 oz)
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- Shredded Mozzarella cheese (2 oz)
- 6 lasagna noodles, cooked according to the package
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 3/4 cup of Parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Shake of dried oregano
Grease 8×8 in. pan with cooking spray. In a medium bowl, combine the chicken, ricotta and Parmesan cheese. Spread the mixture down the center of each noodle, leaving an inch and a half at each end. Roll each noodle and place in pan. For the sauce, melt the butter in a small sauce pan. Whisk in the cream and simmer for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and whisk in the Parmesan cheese, garlic and oregano. Pour the sauce over each noodle. Top with the shredded Mozzarella cheese. Bake uncovered at 350º for 20 minutes.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!