- 1 (10 oz.) can refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 (9 oz.) pkg. frozen spinach
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped onion
- 1 (6 oz.) pkg. refrigerated cooked Italian style chicken breast strips, chopped
- 8 oz. (2 cups) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (2.8 to 3 oz.) pkg. precooked bacon slices, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
Heat oven to 400°. Grease 15x10x1 inch baking pan. Unroll dough; place in greased pan. Starting at center, press out dough to edge of pan. Bake at 400° for 9 to 13 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Meanwhile, cook spinach as directed on package. Drain well; squeeze to remove liquid. Heat oil in small skillet over medium high heat until hot. Add onion; cook and stir 3 to 4 minutes or until tender, stirring frequently.
Remove partially baked crust from oven. Top crust with spinach, onion, chicken, cheese and bacon. Return to oven; bake an additional 9 to 12 minutes or until cheese is melted. Cut into squares.Source: 2002 Pillsbury Bake-Off recipe
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!