- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 (8 oz. pkg.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Buffalo Wings Sauce
- 1/2 cup blue cheese dressing
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Combine all ingredients and spoon into lined slow cooker.
- Cook on medium setting for about 1 hour, or until mixture is heated through; stir.
- Set temperature to lowest possible setting to keep warm during the game.
- Serve with tortilla chips and cut-up celery and carrot sticks.
- “We always make dad’s Chicken Dip for the Ohio State games. It’s really good.”
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!