- 1 Tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 bunches asparagus, touch ends trimmed, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 Tablespoon water
- 1 1/2 teaspoon chili powder, or 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoons sherry vinegar, or red-wine vinegar
- Heat oil in large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add asparagus and water; cook, stirring often, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add chili powder (or paprika), garlic powder and salt; cook until the asparagus is tender-crisp, about 1 minute.
- Remove from heat, add vinegar and stir to coat.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!