- 1 Ramen noodles (oriental flavored)
- 4 1/2 cups cabbage (shredded or cabbage salad mix)
- 1/4 cup scallions (minced)
- 1/2 cup bell pepper (red or green)
- 2 chicken breast (cooked, and chilled, cut into cubes)
- 1/2 cup peanuts (dry roasted, unsalted)
For the Dressing
- 1 teaspoon sugar (optional)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup vinegar (rice or white wine)
- 1 teaspoon Ramen noodle flavor packet
- Rinse coleslaw and drain, set aside.
- Break up noodles. Set aside.
- In a small bowl make dressing with sugar, vinegar, olive oil and flavor packet. Stir well.
- In a large bowl, add peppers, scallions, unsalted peanuts and other vegetables if you like. Add cooked chicken and coleslaw.
- Pour on the dressing and combine. Sprinkle noodles on top.
- Serve cold.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!