- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2/3 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1 tablespoon minced chipotle chile canned in adobo sauce
- 1 teaspoon cumin ground
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 4 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 2 cups roasted boneless, skinless chicken breast chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/2 cup diced peeled avacado
- 1/3 cup thinly vertically sliced red onion
- 1 (15- ounce) can low sodium black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (8 3/4-ouce) can no-salt-added whole-kernel corn, rinsed and drained
- To prepare dressing, combine first 7 ingredients, stirring well.
- To prepare salad, combine lettuce and remaining ingredients.
- Drizzle dressing over salad; toss gently to coat. Serve immediately.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!