Christmas Crack Cereal Mix
- 4 cups rice or corn square cereal
- 4 cups oat “O” cereal
- 4 cups pretzel sticks
- 3 cups salted cocktail peanuts
- 11 ounces red and green candy-coated chocolate candies
- 24 ounces white chocolate chips
- 3.5 teaspoons shortening or solid coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp. Christmas sprinkles, optional
- Place both cereals, pretzel sticks, peanuts, and candies into a large mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Place parchment paper on a large baking sheet. Set aside .
- In a microwave safe bowl, add the white chocolate chips and shortening or coconut oil and microwave it at 50% power in 30-second increments, stirring in between increments until melted.
- Pour the melted chocolate into the mixture and stir to combine.
- Place the mix onto the baking sheet and push it down evenly using a plastic spatula. Top with sprinkles, if using.
- Place the baking sheet in a refrigerator for at least 20 minutes, break the clumps, and store in an airtight container.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!