- 9 cups rice squares cereal
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup milk or semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 bag (12 ounces) candy-coated chocolate candies
- 2 cups mini peanut butter cups
- Measure cereal into a large bowl; set aside.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine the peanut butter, chocolate chips, and butter. Microwave in bursts of 15 seconds, stirring in between each burst for 15 seconds, until the mixture is melted and smooth. Add the vanilla and salt.
- Pour over the prepared cereal and stir until the cereal is evenly coated.
- Pour half of the cereal mixture into a gallon-sized zipper-top plastic bag, and pour half of the powdered sugar over it. Seal and shake until the cereal is evenly coated. Repeat with the other half of the cereal and powdered sugar in the same or a different bag. Shake until all the cereal is well coated.
- Empty the mix into a large bowl and add in the M&M’s and miniature Reese’s cups.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container at room temperature.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!