Submitted by: Kristie Klippenstein of Columbiana, Ohio
- 1 head lettuce, chopped
- 1 lb. bacon, fried and chopped
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 5 cups crushed corn chips
Ingredients for Dressing:
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 2 tbsp. vinegar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- Toss together lettuce, bacon, shredded cheese and eggs.
- In separate bowl, mix dressing ingredients.
- To the salad, add dressing and chips right before serving.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!