- 1 med. onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 14.5 oz. cans chicken broth
- 3 lg. Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 15-1/4 oz. can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup milk, divided
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1/3 cup flour
- In a large saucepan, cook and stir onion in oil over medium heat until tender.
- Add broth and potatoes; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Stir in the corn, 1/2 cup milk, salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, whisk flour and remaining milk until smooth. Stir into soup; return to a boil.
- Cook and stir for 2 to 3 minutes or until thickened.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!