- 2 packages (8 1/2 ounces each) corn bread/muffin mix
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 can (11 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 5 hot dogs, chopped
- In a large bowl, combine corn bread mix and brown sugar.
- Combine eggs and milk; stir into dry ingredients until moistened.
- Stir in corn and hot dogs (batter will be thin).
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full.
- Bake at 400° for 14-18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in muffin comes out clean.
- Serve warm.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!