- 1 cup sugar snap peas or English peas
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil 1 bunch fresh baby dill, finely chopped (about 4 tablespoons)
- 10 fresh basil leaves, torn Salt, to taste Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Place peas in a saucepan, and cover with water. Bring to a boil over high heat, and cook for 5 minutes or until tender. Drain. Rinse with cold water.
- Combine peas, corn, tomatoes, olive oil, dill, basil, salt, and pepper in a large bowl.
- Toss well to combine. Serve at room temperature.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!