- 3 cups broccoli florets
- ¼ cup finely chopped onion
- ¾ cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup (1 ½ ounces) reduced-fat shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup light mayonnaise
- ¼ cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ½ teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- In a medium bowl, combine broccoli, onion, celery, and cheese; set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Add mayonnaise mixture to vegetable mixture and toss.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours to “marry” the flavors.