Country Pork and Noodles
Yield: 6 servings
If you’re unsure what to do with leftover pork loin, here’s a simple and tasty option for you! This simple pork loin recipe pairs your leftover pork with egg noodles and plenty of flavor for a delicious and easy family dinner recipe. It’s sure to become a simple go-to for your family!
- 2 cups cooked pork loin roast diced (about 1 pound)
- 4 cups chicken broth divided
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 7 ounces dry egg noodles
- 1/2 red bell pepper diced
- 3/4 cup frozen peas (about 4 ounces)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons butter
- In small bowl thoroughly stir together 1/4 cup broth and cornstarch, set aside.
- In 4-quart saucepan, bring remaining broth to a boil; add noodles, cook for 5 minutes.
- Stir in bell pepper, peas and pepper. When noodles are tender, stir in cornstarch mixture.
- Cook and stir until slightly thickened; stir in pork and butter; heat through.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!