Stuffed Pork Chops
- 4 boneless center cut pork loin chops, approximately 3-4 ounces each
- 1 package fresh baby spinach leaves
- ½ yellow onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic minced
- ½ cup sun dried tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon dried tarragon
- ¼ cup Dijon style mustard
- 2 oz goat cheese
- Non-stick spray
- In a large non-stick skillet, spray pan. On high heat, wilt baby spinach, onion and garlic.
- In a separate bowl, combine goat cheese and sun dried tomatoes. Once spinach mixture has cooled, combine.
- In a second bowl, combine tarragon and mustard.
- Take pork chops and make a side pocket in the side of the chop large enough to place filling.
- Fill chops evenly distributing filling among all 4 chops
- Coat chops with tarragon mustard mixture once stuffed and place in a coated 9×13 baking dish
- Bake in preheated 325˚ oven for 30-35 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160°F.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!