- 2 cups cauliflower broken into florets (about 1/2 head)
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 2 cups chopped lettuce (romaine works well)
- 1 cup chopped red or green apple (Braeburn, Granny Smith)
- 1/4 cup light ranch dressing
- Prepare the cauliflower by rinsing well in cold water just before using it.
- Snap off the outer leaves and discard.
- Use a sharp knife and cutting board to slice off stem and hollow out and remove core.
- Cut or break cauliflower into small pieces called florets.
- Toss cauliflower, onion, lettuce, and apples in a medium bowl.
- Stir in dressing. Cover.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!