- 8 cups Crispix cereal
- 3 cups miniature pretzels
- 2 cups pecan halves
- 2/3 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup honey
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a large bowl, combine the cereal, pretzels and pecans; set aside.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter; stir in honey until well blended.
- Pour over cereal mixture and stir to coat.
- Spread into two greased 15-by-10-by 1-inch baking pans.
- Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until mixture is lightly glazed, stirring occasionally.
- Cool in pan for 3 minutes; remove from pan and spread on waxed paper to cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!