- 6 cups sugar
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 jars (7 ounces each) marshmallow creme or 1 package (10 1/2 ounces) miniature marshmallows
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 package (12 ounces) white baking chips (2 cups)
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 package (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips (1 cup)
- 2 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts, if desired
- Butter rectangular pan, 13x9x2 inches, or line with aluminum foil, leaving 1 inch of foil overhanging at 2 opposite sides of pan.
- Heat sugar, milk, butter and cream cheese to boiling in 6-quart Dutch oven over medium-high heat and cook 6 to 8 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat to medium. Cook about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, to 225º on candy thermometer; remove from heat.
- Quickly stir in marshmallow creme and vanilla.
Pour 4 cups hot marshmallow mixture over white baking chips in large bowl; stir to mix.
- Stir milk chocolate chips, semisweet chocolate chips, cocoa and nuts into remaining marshmallow mixture.
- Pour one-third of the white mixture into pan, spreading evenly.
- Quickly pour one-third of the chocolate mixture over top, spreading evenly. Repeat twice.
- Swirl knife greased with butter through mixtures for marbled design.
- Cool until set. Refrigerate uncovered about 3 hours or until set.
- Cut into 12 rows by 8 rows with knife greased with butter. Store covered in refrigerator.