Submitted by: Kristie Klippenstein of Columbiana, OH
- 3 cups fresh or frozen cranberries, chopped
- 1 can 20-oz. crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 apple, peeled and chopped
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts, optional
- 2 cups whipping cream, whipped
- In a bowl, combine cranberries, pineapple, apple, marshmallows, sugar, salt and walnuts if desired; mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Just before serving, fold in whipped cream.
Yield: 10-12 servings.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!