Reader’s Recipe : D. Flinner of Canton, OH
- 1 cup Reese’s Peanut Butter Chips
- 1 14 oz. can Eagle Brand milk, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla, divide
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Line an 8″ square pan with foil.
- In bowl, place peanut butter chips and 2/3 cup Eagle Brand milk; microwave on high 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, stirring after 1 minute until chips are melted.
- Stir in 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Spread evenly into pan.
- In another bowl, place remaining Eagle Brand milk and chocolate chips.
- Microwave 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, stirring after 1 minute until chips are melted.
- Stir in remaining 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla and spread evenly over peanut butter layer.
- Refrigerate until firm, 2 hours.
- Turn fudge onto cutting board; peel off foil, cut into squares.
- Store tightly covered in refrigerator.
Makes 4 dozen squares, or 1 1/2 lbs. fudge.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!