- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1/2 cup raisins, mini-chocolate chips or mini-chocolate candies
- Remember to Wash Your Hands!
- Line a 9×13-inch pan or baking sheet with wax paper so cookies won’t stick.
- In a large bowl, combine powdered sugar, honey and peanut butter.
- Stir until well mixed.
- Stir in cereal, raisins, chips or candies.
- Using hands or cookie scoop, shape mixture into 1-inch balls.
- Place on wax paper.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Serve right away or place in tightly covered container in refrigerator.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!