- 2 pounds small red potatoes
- 4-6 eggs, hard-boiled, diced large
- 2 ribs celery, diced
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 2 tablespoons diced dill pickle
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh or dried dill
- salt and pepper to taste
- Clean and cut the potatoes into small, bite-size chunks and cover with water in a medium saucepan. Boil for about 10 to 12 minutes, until just tender. Drain and cool potatoes with cold water. In a large bowl, combine the potatoes with eggs, celery, red onion, and diced dill pickle. In a separate bowl, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, vinegar, and mustard. Add mixture to the potatoes and gently combine. Fold in the dill and add salt and pepper to taste. Refrigerate before serving.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!