- 2 lb. potatoes (about 6 medium)
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 4 slices American cheese
- Peel and thinly slice potatoes.
- Toss slices in 1 cup water and 1/2 tsp. cream of tarter.
- Put half of sliced potatoes in greased slow cooker.
- Top with half of onion slices, flour,
- salt and pepper.
- Add remaining sliced potatoes and onions.
- Sprinkle with remaining flour.
- Add butter and undiluted soup.
- Cover and cook on Low for 7 to 9 hours, or 3 to 4 hours on High.
- Add cheese slices 30 minutes before serving.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!