- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 (16-ounce) bag frozen broccoli florets
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Prep a cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Defrost the broccoli and drain.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a gallon-sized Ziploc bag. Add the broccoli florets to the plastic bag and shake until coated.
- Place the florets on the prepared baking sheet with space between them. Discard the leftover marinade.
- Bake for 45 minutes to an hour. The broccoli will be soft inside but crisp at the edges.