Submitted by: Rick Tytko, Brecksville, Ohio
- 2 boxes frozen broccoli, cooked and drained
- 1 Cup mayonnaise
- 1 Can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 Cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 Tbsp onion, chopped
- 1 Cup Ritz cracker crumbs
- Mix the first 6 ingredients together and place in a greased 1 1/2-1quart casserole dish. Sprinkle Ritz crackers over the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Let stand an additional 5 minutes before serving.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!