Crunchy Coleslaw Turkey Sandwich
- 1/2 cup Prepared or deli coleslaw
- 2 Tbsp. salsa
- to taste black pepper
- 1/4-1/2 lb. thick sliced deli turkey
- 4 slices whole wheat bread
- Drain coleslaw in a colander. Toss drained coleslaw with salsa and add black pepper to taste.
- Place a couple slices of turkey on each of two slices of bread. Spoon coleslaw on top of turkey, then top each sandwich with the remaining bread slices. Serve with extra coleslaw on the side.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!